I purchased a McCulloch MC621ES 21in 208cc electric start snowblower.Rec'd blower without oil cap, they sent 30 weight oil with machine but states you can't use 30 weight below 50 degrees.

It gets a lot colder than 50 in ND. Electric start doesn't work which you pay 100 more for. Call McCulloch customer service the guy that answered the phone was very rude. He basically said nothing with the snowblower is their responsibility.

If you have trouble with engine, call engine company, if you have trouble with transmission call transmission company, the oil isn't our problem. Yet you get no warranty info on the parts of the machine. Who do you call - McCulloch doesn't know.

Please save your self headache don't purchase McCulloch product.It's not a Merry Christmas for my parents!

Had an Experience with Mcculloch?

Comments

McCulloch snow blower MC621 is a peice of worthless junk.Can not get parts for it.

Shot after only about an hours total use. I am junking it out to save space in my garage.

I am saving the motor to sell.

Worst peic of equipment I have ever bought.I would call them the Yugo of snowthrowers.